Being Care-full in Exile
PhD Defence with Emilie Lund Mortensen
Oplysninger om arrangementet
"Being Care-full in Exile: Intimate tensions among Syrian men in Amman."
The defence is public, and everybody is welcome; the defence, scheduled for a maxi- mum of three hours, will be held in English online via Zoom. In order to register for the defence, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 17 September 2020 at 12:00 CEST.
- Nefissa Naguib,Professor, Department of Social Anthropology, UiO, Oslo University
- Hans Lucht, Senior Researcher, Danish Institute for International Studies, DIIS, Copenhagen
- Mikkel Rytter, Professor MSO, Department of Anthropology, School of Culture and Society, Aarhus University, DK (Chair)
Main supervisor: Maria E. Louw, Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology, Aarhus University
- Noa Vaisman, Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology, Aarhus University
- Rasmus Dyring, Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy, Aarhus University
- Dawn Chatty, RSC, Refugee Studies Centre, Department of International Development, University of Oxford, UK